Business Consulting (one-on-one approach)
FINANTA’s experienced staff will help you create and implement more effective business practices in order to optimize your resources and reach your desired results. Here are some of the business consultations we offer – most of which are FREE:
- Financial planning & projections
- Business planning
- Loan packaging assistance
- Start-up consultations
- One-on-one credit counseling
- 6-month credit building and repair training
Our one-on-one approach offers the individualized attention and confidentiality many entrepreneurs prefer when addressing the needs of their company. At FINANTA, you will experience the following results-oriented steps:
- Meet with an experienced lender to discuss your company’s financial health and discuss the direction in which you would like the company to head. If you are a start-up we will help you get your business plan and financial projections underway, and provide useful resources and referrals for formalizing your business.
- FINANTA will examine the financial capacity of the business and advise ways to strategically invest in your business, whether through additional equipment, personnel, inventory or access to working capital. If your business has been hit by the negative effects of the current economic climate, we will offer cost-saving tips you can quickly put into practice.
FINANTA offers workshops on a wide variety of topics, including Credit Building and Repair, Consumer Economics, Business Insurance 101, Introduction to Banking, Human Resource Development and Marketing.
Check out our calendar for the latest events »
The new FINANTA Center offers a state-of-the-art facility for computer skills training and technology-based course work. All of our tenants have access to the computer lab, and upon request, it is available for community partners and organizations. For more information contact us at 267-236-7000 or send us an email.
« Back to Business Programs